Home Decorating Manual
The DIY manual for painting, wallpapering and tiling
Av Julian Cassell, Peter Parham & Alex Portelli
Redecorating your home, as well as helping to maintain the fabric of the property, allows you to capitalise on the most attractive features of your house and gives you the opportunity to create a particular style or look.
The Home Decorating Manual will help you translate your ideas into reality, whether it's re-tiling your bathroom (removing old tiles, working out quantities, cutting and tiling difficult spaces), painting your windows (stripping old paint, preparation, what types of paint to use) or wallpapering a bedroom (measuring, matching patterns and cutting).
The Home Decorating Manual, which is written by professional decorators, explains the fundamental principles underlying successful home decoration. It breaks down a wide variety of decorating projects into manageable stages, with easily followed instructions and clear step-by-step colour photographs explaining each stage in the process.
Giving suggestions on colour choices and details of the tools and materials that you will need, as well as comprehensive information on how to undertake the task itself, the book is designed to take the mystery out of even seemingly complex home decorating jobs.
Innehåller bland annat:
- All aspects of painting - both interior and exterior.
- Wall tiling - including calculating quantities, cutting and tiling awkward places.
- Wallpapering - preparation, measuring, cutting and trouble-free hanging.
- Planning work from start to finish.
- Choosing the right products for the job.
- Preparing surfaces correctly.
- Using the right techniques for the task.
- Solving common problems and faults.
Vill du köpa en reparationshandbok?
Bok NR: H4865
Web Price: £19.99